View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Guild Wars 2 

Greetings Area51.

I've been dedicating around six mounths now in Guild Wars 2, and I wanna become a professional player. And this is why I'm writing this message to you.
I've been playing World of Warcraft from the beta and now, I wanna step up to the competitive scene in a brand new game where everyone will be equal from the beginning. No one will be better or worse than someone else because... It's a new game. But with experience from other MMOs it will be easier to understand everything. In Guild Wars 2 the competitive scene will be the Five vs. Five arena. Similar to World of Warcraft's arena. Still aNET (http://www.arena.net/) haven't released so much just about the Player vs. Player. But still, this is probably what the competitive will be in Guild Wars 2. We wanna get into the eSport scene, and with you behind us.

ArenaNET have said that their goal is to become a true e-sport: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9mARxB2aLM

Gaming have always been a part of my life. As far as I can remember I've been sitting in front of the computer or a console (my first one was nintendo 64). And now, I wanna step up and become something... I wanna make history in eSport and that's why I wanna join you. I've been playing World of Warcraft since the beta in 2004, so I've been playing for along time but nowadays I no longer play because I wanna dedicate all time I got into Guild Wars 2. In WotLK and Cata I was playing in the top three guilds in my server all the time so it was probably then I saw I got capacity to become something huge, so I kept progessing. Today, I'm hungry for challenge and I know I will find that in Guild Wars 2. MMOs have always interested me and as you know I wanna step up in the competitive scene and become professional and I really think I can do this because I've always been a good player in all games I've ever played. And this is not only MMOs, when I play FPS and join public servers I'm normally in the top when the game ends. In BLC have I played with people from Team Liquid (most for fun). I dont enjoy games on the casual level and this is why I need somewhere to settle down and just dedicate my life into a project, in this case... Guild Wars 2. And because this is a brand new game and a MMO I cant find something more amusing. It's a golden opportunity both for me and for you, what I mean is that no one of your competitors have choosed to support Guild Wars 2, and if you start now you may find yourself in the best position in the ladder between all gaming teams. And for me because I will play for "Area51" and that would just be... awesome. I also wanna let you know I take this serious, very very serious. My dream have always been to become a professional eSport star and I've always pursuit to become one. So this is what I wanna do in my life. Also I'm trying to set up a youtube channel (will be presenting Guild Wars 2 content in it) at the moment, working on an introduction video. There is so much to tell, but I hope that you can see my dedication in everything I do in a positive way for your team.
Got any questions, just let me know and I will answer them as fast as I can.

I wanna help you craft a Player vs. Player team for Guild Wars 2.

Hope I'll see you around - Vonethil.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Owner

Hi, Thank You for your interest in Area51 Gaming!

I myself have been pvp'ing and playing mmo's for a long time, since early EQ and alpha beta Asheron's Call... and pretty much everything since. :) So I can understand your passion for wanting to take it to the next level. I also played GW for a while. GW2 looks to have potential to be a great game indeed. I will PM you our vent info so we can set up a meeting with you and talk more. Feel free to request me on steam.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

Great! I've sent you an answer.
Waiting on response.
Regards.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 am
Management

Sounds great man. PM on here, join us on Teamspeak, and add me on GW2 @ BLaZN.6578.

Nice post introducing yourself and your motivation.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]