View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
suggestions 

1. Add quick reply option to forums

2.A few people have had problems with the insert tags. I use them and it just shows up as a link within tags. Im not the only one whos having trouble

3. on the main page, the recent post activity should reflect who last posted, not who made the topic. Also when it is clicked on it should take you to the last page, not the OP. This is just something I'd like to see, not a real problem. Nice for those active in the forum...

4. Whenever I try logging on the main site it redirects me to another login page and asks me to fill out my username and password again. For some reason the login will not work from the main.

I hope some of my suggestions are taken into concideration =p

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:02 pm
Staff

Never had a problem with 4, logging in always is smooth for me and rarely do I have to relogin anyways. The rest I could see happening.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

yeah for some reason wheneve rI try logging on im redirected to
ucp.php?mode=login to put my info in there. kinda annoying

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 pm
Management

Mata as far as #2 (Inserting Tags) goes the majority of the issues I see is with individuals using the YouTube tag incorrectly. Some individuals seem to place the entire youtube video url inside the tag instead of just the video id (as demonstrated when you hover your mouse pointer of the YouTube tag above). I suppose if this becomes a major issue I could always change it.

As for the other items you mentioned I will see what we can do.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Mata wrote:
4. Whenever I try logging on the main site it redirects me to another login page and asks me to fill out my username and password again. For some reason the login will not work from the main.

I get this too :o

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
Management

What internet browsers are you guys using ?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Mata wrote:

I have the same problem. I also posted about this awhile ago in the Website Bugs topic. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or meant to do it so you can view the privacy policy before signing in. Im currently using the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Management

51Dread wrote:
Mata wrote:

I have the same problem. I also posted about this awhile ago in the Website Bugs topic. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or meant to do it so you can view the privacy policy before signing in. Im currently using the latest version of Internet Explorer.

If you're using IE in that "privacy" mode or whatever, it will keep you from staying logged in. Also make sure that you have cookies enabled, and not to delete them when you close your browser also.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile WWW

Using FF

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

I don't have the auto login option checked. I dont mind logging in every time i visit. This bug or w/e it is really doesnt bother me. I've gotten use to logging in through the community page.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]