View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
RAINBOWSIX SIEGE 

Hey guys, it has been a very long time since I have been back on this site. I still remember playing with Ares, yayo-X-, vertigo, and many more that were on the ut99 crew back when I was about say 13..... FAAACK! We are hella old now boys and I can just imagine how you older ones feel :P.

My main reason I have returned to gaming for Area51 Gaming is to get permission for creating a RainbowSix Siege team for this great Gaming Community that I used to love playing for everyday after high school. I spoke with 51Jagman to post in the forums to see if maybe even some of the members would like to join up on the team, and play some RainbowSix Siege competitively.

If this is okay with the community, and you actually have interest in joining up on the crew to play competitive, then just give me a message on here or by my email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
MANIAK

Last edited by Man1aK on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:33 am
Management

:shock: :o Herro friend.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:39 am
Profile WWW

Hello you very sexy man you : :geek: How have you been Ares? I just got done College in Protection Security and Investigations, then you move on to your pick of career. Anything from Police Foundations (which I took), Corrections, Private Investigators...etc. So, I'm done College and just doing the Brinks Armed Security Full-time, while I apply to Police Services in my area. How's everyone here in AREA51 doing? Hope all is well with everyone. I haven't seen Vertigo in years. Just started getting a hold of Jagman for permission to create a TEAM for Siege. Game is really fun and I hope it has a good competitive community like CS:S, or CS:GO. Do you have the game Ares?

Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:32 am

Ares, do you remember playing TACOPS? lol! Mod for Unreal Tournament 99.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:53 pm
Owner

Hey bud, long time! I am 44 now and pretty much just play diablo 3 when my 1 1/2 year old daughter allows it! I think it would be great to have you rep us in rainbow six siege. It is great to see you're doing well :)

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:39 am

Vertigo wrote:
Hey bud, long time! I am 44 now and pretty much just play diablo 3 when my 1 1/2 year old daughter allows it! I think it would be great to have you rep us in rainbow six siege. It is great to see you're doing well :)

Thanks for the kind words friend. That's cute, a 1.5 year old, always fun being a dad. Thanks for allow me to use the organization, and I will be doing some tryouts here in the next couple weeks, since I have final exams this week. Diablo 3 was fun, till I got bored of it. lol! But if anyone is interested in playing that is from this organization please pm me here of by email listed in the above posts. Yeah, life is going well for me, just got engaged to my fiance, but no set date yet. I want to finish my studies at the police college then get my police powers. But other than that, im fucking 30 bro, i remember being 13 when I just met you old farts haha!

Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]