View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Need Help? Questions? Anything? 

This is a thread dedicated to helping anyone that has questions, concerns or anything to do with cs... hell maybe even LIFE !

If you have anything you want to throw at the team leave it here and we will tackle it for you. If you rather it not be on a public forum send us a private message

Cant Stop, Wont Stop

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:40 pm
CS 1.6

Dear Grt,

Will I be sleeping on the floor in Texas?
I always get the floor...

P.S. GET OVER HERE!!!!!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Nah seth u can sleep with me home boy. We will let noswal on the floor since hes a rookie

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Grt wrote:
This is a thread dedicated to helping anyone that has questions, concerns or anything to do with cs... hell maybe even LIFE !

If you have anything you want to throw at the team leave it here and we will tackle it for you. If you rather it not be on a public forum send us a private message

Cant Stop, Wont Stop

Hi grt this is your dads friend Jim from the post office. Yes KEITH returns phone calls in about two weeks , i thought this route might be a bit quicker. So kick his ass and have him call me 905 542-2421 Good to see you still playing CS. if the money is good, don't grow up just enjoy and don't forget to throw the old man a bone once in a while. Not to big of a bone he might get a hernia.

Good Luck Jim

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Excuse me, I just want to ask a few questions:
How do I go professional in counter strike?
What steps should I take other than practice?
Is there any team, or anyone want to form a professional team that I might be able to join?
Also, is there a server that I can come and play, practice and maybe be tested for joining a team?

I've been playing counter strike for quite a while (since 5 years ago) Did professional CS 1.6 for 1 and a half year with a couple of teams back home (Vietnam) Right now I'm in Canada and it seems to be way harder to find a team to train, play and matches with.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]