View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Application-JustPwnedU(Protoss) 

Not sure if this is the right spot, but decided it was worth a try. Sorry in advance if it is in the wrong spot.
First Name: Nic
In-Game Name: rDJustPwnedU.256
Race: Brotoss
SC2Ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2108542/rDJustPwnedU/

Bio About Myself:
Hm, interesting question really, but I guess I should just relate it to Starcraft xD. Well Starcraft 2 is the first real RTS I have played, other than the old Command and Conquer series. I started knowing nothing about computers really, other than a couple months of Counter Strike: Source/ Team Fortress 2 I never really played on a computer before that. I was so bad when I look back it was pretty comical. Not realizing where my army went after running into 20 siege tanks in bronze league. Then I really got into it and started really learning and accelerating my skill level. In about 3 months I had gone from Bronze League 6-pooling to high Diamond. Then I seemed to plateau, and not being able to improve I decided to stop playing. Now that I am back I have made it to masters and am now starting to get back into it again and because most of my friends quit when I did, I am looking for some practice partners and a community to help me improve.

History Of SC2 Career:
Well, I kinda explained that in the last part so without too much detail, a TL;DR if you will, Improved quickly really fast, won quite a few of low level tournaments made it to a couple round 16 and once a round of 8 of playhem dailies. After hitting masters, I wasn't improving as fast as I wanted so I quit. After realizing no other game I played really struck as hard as Starcraft 2 did, I came back to it.

Past Achievements:
I'm starting to realize that maybe I should have read all the questions before I started answering them Dx. Won a decent amount of low level tournaments and finished highest in round of 8 in once of the playhem dailies.

What Can I Offer To You:
What can I offer, that is a hard question to answer truthfully without promising you the treasures of the world. I can offer a to be a good community member, helping out lower level leaguers who have question. I can be a good practice partner as well because I am pretty active logging around at least 3 Hours a night.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Nic

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]