View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
SC2 Division - Strength Leaving Area51 
SC2

Hello all!

I just wanted to stop here and say thank you to Area51 for what they have done for their SC2 division. :clap: It has been a honor to play under the Area51 tag for the 2012 year. Even though the Area51 SC2 division is "dead", I had a great run with this great organization. I know Area51 isn't known for their RTS games but rather for their FPS divisions, I want to say good luck to the rest of the Area51 divisions. I know CSGO is still new but its nice to be #1 in North America for the time being. I'm just waiting for NaVi to switch over =]. ( Sorry im a NaVi fan ) Anyway, Thank you to Ares, Skitch, PMurda (Adam, the orginal SC2 manager), and FlatLine. When Adam was gone, FlatLine did an excellent job on managing the team. Best of wishes to the Area51 organization! Thank you Area51 for this opportunity.

Thank you,
Mathew 'Strength' Coulter

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 am
SC2

sad to see you go man...you were a great teammate and you've grown to be a great friend...I hope nothing but the best for you

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]