View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Acela (Protoss) 

First Name: Jon
Ingame Name: Acela.995
Race: Protoss
Sc2ranks page: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3748567/Acela

Bio about your self: In my short life span, there isn't much to speak of. I'm a normal high school student, with an abundance of time which I mostly spend on sc2.

History of Your SC2 Career: SC2 is my first RTS that I really got involved in. Other than playing Empire Earth for a while, I played Call of Duty 2 growing up until Starcraft 2 was released. At the time I was visiting cousins, whom were really hyped over the release of the new game. The opportunity to finally play a game in common, as they mainly played MOBA based games, was too much to pass. Though overtime my cousins quit, I quickly fell in love with starcraft and am an active participant in the community as well as a very active player! I hope to continue my starcraft career with area 51 gaming!

Past Achievements: Though I have not accomplished any tournament wins, I have taken down many pros and have great tournament winrates. I've taken down Sain, RaNgeD, TubbyTheFat, xSixBOO, Attero and many others in playhem dailies and any other tournament I can get myself into.

What can you offer to Area 51: I consider myself a very active player with constant times of 4+ hours a day practicing or reading up on tournament results or new strategies. I have a trait of loyalty, and plan to find a team to stick with for the rest of my starcraft career ( Which i plan to be pretty damn long :P ). I'll do anything to help my team out, and plan to be always open to practice or anything necessary to help out the team.

Thanks,
Jon R.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm
SC2

thanks for your app, sorry for the delay on the response but we've been having a lot of clanwars lately. we're still talking over your app

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 am
SC2

i told some players to play some games with you to see how your game play is. so if you disabled chat with users not on your list, please uncheck it for now until my players get to you. Nathanias will be one of them and im speaking to other plays for your PvP and PvZ. All matchups will be bo3

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]