View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Pax East Stuff 

I am currently trying to put off the work i need to get done as long as possible (still have a report and an essay i need to finish before leaving in 5 hours) but I wanted to give everyone a heads up about what well be doing at pax east this year. this is going to be one of more fun lans as were not playing for money, were there for some smaller prize tournaments and for some tribes show matches. this means my team wont hate me since i wont force them to go to bed early, refrain from partying, and generally avoid any fun at all.

We have a couple interviews lined up with some different companies that ill post about before we do them (make sure you check out the interview with tribescast friday). In addition to those were going to be playing in every official/floor tournament we can possibly get into. With a solid lineup of bronze level SC2 players we expect to perform highly against the SC2 pros at pax (just a hint of sarcasm here but I look forward to hopefully playing some of the pros and meeting them).

Anyways, im still rambling on to avoid finishing this work so ill wrap up for now. Check back here for blogs updating you on whats going on, my twitter #zoidbergenstein, and hopefully even a live stream of some pax awesomeness.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 am
SC2

Have fun i wish i could go .....not enough minerals..

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:12 am

so i was checking my email this morning and yeah just read below

http://blog.twitch.tv/2012/04/05/pax-east-on-twitchtv/
i dont think it will be like mainstage or anything maybe just at their booth is my guess? im not sure tho obviously
press ctrl + f then type tribes and it will take you to the time or look below

Tribes: Ascend – 8v8 Team Deathmatch

Friday, April 6: 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 7: 4:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Sunday, April 8: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

The classic Tribes series returns with another hard-hitting, fast paced game. With the ability to reach speeds of over 300 km/h you’ll be flying higher and faster than ever before in this yet-to-be released game. Gamers will participate in 8v8 Team Deathmatch and each member of the winning team will receive a Tribes: Ascend t-shirt, while members of the losing team will receive a Tribes: Ascend Key Chain. All participants will receive a Tribes: Ascend code worth 250 Gold.

and since i know some of you guys are going to play in it can i get that 250 gold code ploz

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 pm
Tribes

It's gonna be a blast! I flyout tomorrow at 6:20am.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

Here is a decent collection of images from Alienware. We're in a few of them kinda.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/news/644

Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Brick found this on facebook, Um, we look slightly intoxicated but damn we are cool.

http://imgur.com/NWdv5

FRONT L-R: Spanish, Brick, pLif

Back L-R: JP, Zoid, Vash

Half-alive in the middle/rightish: TLTAN

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]