View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Test Build Video 

So I'm putting together a series of videos on mech builds. I spent a couple of hours on this last night and I have a test version ready for comments. If you have any feedback please feel free to give it to me!

I'm happy with most of it. The voice over in the beginning is ok. My wife commented that I sounded a bit like someone giving a lecture (force of habit?) so I'm probably going to re-record it at some point in non-lecture mode. Or at least try to.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:26 am

The finished video with re-recorded audio is up!

Thank you for your feedback everyone!

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:36 am

great looking video. I was thinking of trying to squeeze an ac/20 onto my 1x - right now I'm completely ignoring the ballistic slot in favor of an all laser load out. I may try your build out later on down the line. I find the 3 large, 2 (or is it 3?) medium laser boat build I'm using now to be pretty effective though. I think the cataphract is a mech that will pretty much excel no matter which way you build it though - it's a very solid mech.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:49 am

LiquidX wrote:
great looking video. I was thinking of trying to squeeze an ac/20 onto my 1x - right now I'm completely ignoring the ballistic slot in favor of an all laser load out. I may try your build out later on down the line. I find the 3 large, 2 (or is it 3?) medium laser boat build I'm using now to be pretty effective though. I think the cataphract is a mech that will pretty much excel no matter which way you build it though - it's a very solid mech.

Yeah it's pretty much impossible to go wrong with a Cataphract I think.

New video is up too!

Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:54 am

Very nice i really like the videos. They look super polished. well done

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]