View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
NGNG Streams 

Hey, I've been sitting in to the No Guts No Galaxy livestreams, and I really really suggest sitting in. I feel like the information you can gleam from them is awesome.

FOR INSTANCE: This last round Phil from NGNG discussed Field of View changes (It'll be nice not having my nose smashed up against the cockpit glass), spotting using thermal view on Caustic Valley, and got a good demo of what I think Basalisk called in another thread "Not zombie-moding" and presenting the most armor to an enemy.

Was fun listening to retards being retards and the hosts playing pretty well. Again, I strongly suggest sitting in whenever possible.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 pm

I've thought about listening to their podcasts - are they the same thing just recorded? Problem is I'd have to fit them in among all my other podcasts which I'm already behind in. :)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Well I haven't been listening to their podcasts, but from what I've read, they're not the same.

The NGNG MWO streaming is just watching Phil play MWO with other members of NGNG and Phil from PGI when he can make it. They answer questions that people submit in the stream chat when they have the chances. I watched intently for a bit, but veterans can gleam useable information when having it on while doing other activities.

Being a rookie veteran learning to be a veteran, it was nice seeing examples of good habits to have in game. (Presenting the most armor, calling targets/contacts, aiming for certain components, etc.)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]