View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Sponsorship Information 
Owner

Applications and Resume's can be submitted here. Please include as much information about your team and or individual player history including but not limited to, Past teams, Past Online & LAN Tournaments Placing's, Past game experience, Brackets, Videos, Streams, Shoutcast's, Screenshots, Articles etc.

If you would like to submit your request directly to management please send an email to:
[email protected]

Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:37 am
Profile WWW

Hello. I am very interested in joining an area 51 team. I have lots of experience and skill with the game counter strike global offensive. I am silver 1 but that shouldn't stop me from making the team. before you jump to conclusion u should consider reviewing me first because for a silver 1 I am way more serious and skilled.

steam username-KING NARK
twitch username-Kingnark1

Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:50 pm

I am a youtube streamer and twitch streamer who streams Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 3, and Battlefield 4. I have put well over 100 hours into each of these games and have grown rapidly since I started streaming on youtube seriously. today I went 68 and 18 on a quick-scoping match against a faze member with faze rain and an optic member watchin. they were all impressed. I really wish to join or be sponsored by a team or brand or even start my own team. please contact me if any of these are an option at [email protected]
*I will only accept e-mails from the forums, Area-51, or teams. ill also accept people willing to help make a team. I will not join a team or vidit a link from a random person (more likely a bot)*

Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:14 am

Hi.

Cn I puut on 51 tag now?

kthx

Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]