View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
League of Legends Team NA 

Hello, I can see you guys don't have a LoL team.
Me and a couple of friends have been playing LoL for more than 1 year we attended local LANS won most of them, so now we joined esl to enter IEM Qualifiers and WCG Qualifiers.
For now we are in the 5on5 Ladder, which we have 2 games/2 wins 7th place.
We want to achieve 2/3 place by next week.
This is our Team link:
http://www.nationalesl.com/us/#/us/team/6282007/
Ages: 18-23
If you guys interested contact me back. xfire: bracaroiq email: [email protected]
Thank You.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 am
SC2

thats really cool...league of legends has risen to be one of the most viewed ESPORT out there....picking up a solid LoL team would be good for A51...but who knows lol

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm

I have wanted to play competative league for a while. I currently have 3 others I play with on a regular basis and am looking for a 5th. Let me know and maybe we can get together. If we can get things on to the right track maybe we can get a decent start on season 3.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:53 am

I'm glad there is already a thread about this.
My name is King, former compl4d contender. I played with team Swagga (featuring BRBBOWFLEXIN, Erad, 1337Skeet, and Jennykins) as a caller, team ACE as a ringer, and team {N0S} as whatever I felt like. Jagman can vouch for my skills. I currently only have about 315 wins under my belt in League, but I regularly find myself demolishing teams with well over a thousand per player.
I'm here to suggest some free-play introductions. I think this'd be a good thread to post your summoner name and try to assemble a good team with good synergy.
My summoner name is Kïngg
I watched the regional tourney at PAX over the last few days, and think that with a bit of getting to know some good players I have a decent chance to dominate NA tourneys. And there's no community I'd rather be sponsored by than the powerful and prolific Area51.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:02 am
Management

We here at 51 are happy to consider qualified teams/players.

Private message me here from the forum and add 51BLaZN on LoL.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]